The management and staff at Clode Sound Dining Room are excited to announce that our dining room will be open for service on Wednesday, June 10th.
Clode Sound Dining Room is dedicated to the safety of our customers. We have taken precautionary measures to follow social distance guidelines and to ensure thorough sanitization of our dining room. This includes the following procedures:
- All staff is screened at the start of their shift to ensure employees do not have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Servers and Kitchen staff are required to wear masks
- There has been a checklist created to ensure the dining room in its entirety is sanitized on a regular basis
- Several sanitization stations have been put into place for both our guests and staff
- We have followed government regulations and re-organized our dining room to guarantee that every table is limited to a maximum of 6 guests and is also at least 6 feet apart from other tables
- We have laminated our menus to enable staff to sanitize them properly after every use
- Payment will be taken at the guests table instead of having to line up at counter. Credit/Debit is preferred however cash is accepted as well
- We will still be offering curbside pickup and take-out orders
- As we try to avoid traffic in our entrance area, we encourage all guests to reserve seating in advance to ensure orderly and scheduled seating
- Our menu will be available online for viewing if you choose to preorder when making your reservation
We kindly ask that if you are not feeling well to please stay home until you are feeling better. We are truly looking forward to seeing our guests and serving you!